My name is Martynas, and this is what I am doing now:
- My official title is data and analytics consultant, but I like calling my role information designer, because it better describes what I actually do – I rarely consult about analyzing data, more often I create dashboards. Part of our services is a “Visual Storytelling” training for Power BI users.
- I am maintaining and nurturing Data Visualization Lithuania group. We do semi-regular meetings and a lot of knowledge sharing. If you’re from Lithuania, please join the group, if not – let’s find other connection possibilities!
- I look forward to sharing my knowledge and expertise, so occasionally I’m speaking at events. I believe that information design topics which are crucial to a good report are often underrepresented in business intelligence field, hardly anyone goes beyond basics.
- Finally, I create content for this website – chart planet.
There were a planet where people of different professions lived together:
- Economist – the one who understands underlying processes of society
- Business analyst – the one who raises questions and tries to solve a problem
- Statistician – the one who knows what’s the difference between mean and median
- Data storyteller – the one who arranges analytical findings into a story
- Information designer – the one who knows how to make the information readable
- UX designer – the one who knows how to make interface usable
and together they created charts. These charts cover various topics including GDP, MBTI, HICP, CO2, BTC, IMDB and many more. Follow me on twitter, facebook or RSS to see the latest charts.
Recently they added another type of content and started writing a blog where they explored their areas of knowledge, investigated different visualization techniques, dataviz tools and even invented new chart types. If you like it, please subscribe – I will send new blog posts (but not charts) to your inbox.
For SEO – chart planet is about mastering data visualization.
Please contact me using one of these services:
Glad to see you here!
The necessary part:
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, interactive charts etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.